Georgian Limestone Deep Cleaning and Rejuvination
1. Apply Degreasing Agent to floor area, 1:3, agent to water. Apply with a 4" paint brush, two tile courses at a time. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for the chemical to activate. Spatter with water should it dry out before this time has elapsed. Scrub the floor with a deck scrubbing brush vigorously. Mop up suds with towels or a sponge mop. The tiles should show patchy areas, exposing the original surface of the tiles.
2. Repeat the proceedure for more stubborn spots which didn't come away the first time.
3. Continue on to the next two courses of tiles. Leave the floor overnight to dry out fully.
4. Apply the Hardener Sealer to the floor with the 4" paint brush. Cover 3 to 4 tiles at a time Allow to soak in . Brush marks can be wiped away with floor towels. Allow sufficient time to dry, i.e 2 to 3 hours. Do not apply in temperatures below 5 degrees or it will remain tacky. Cloths should be left outside to avoid self-combustion.
5. The next day, wax the entire floor with Beeswax. Do two courses of tiles at a time. Allow 10 minutes to harden, then shine with the shining brush. The floor is complete
66 Carrigmore Crescent, CityWest,
Fax: +353 12350603 Telephone: +353 12856810
Mobile 087 2623672